Looking for a job? Join the team.
We are looking for members to join our team! Below are Jobs descriptions we are looking to fill.
Our Technical Services Division is looking for qualified Special Inspectors (for TR1 and TR8 special inspections) to perform inspections in the New York City area. Conduct daily special inspections at construction sites throughout NYC
• Conduct daily special inspections at construction sites throughout NYC
• Coordinate on-site visits with contractors and owners
• Prepare inspection reports
• Follow up with detailed review and update of work in progress
We are seeking an Industrial Hygienist or a Certified Industrial Hygienist to work in its NYC office. The selected candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws in Environmental, Health & Safety in order to provide a rigorous scientific methodology to assess possible environmental and workplace hazards that may exist within a space or organization.
• Provide Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Assessments; Microbial Contaminants & Remediation (Mold & Bacteria); Asbestos and/or Lead Investigations; Asbestos and/or Lead Abatement Monitoring, and other environmental consulting services.
• Conduct regular audits of EHS processes with follow up to ensure compliance.
• Ensure proper PPE, safety devices, and ergonomic equipment are available and used in an appropriate manner.
• Coordinate, communicate, and support implementation of EHS regulatory inspection activity and lead EHS projects to improve key performance metrics.
• Collect samples for asbestos, lead, dust, gases, vapors, and other potentially toxic materials for analysis.
• Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, and/or materials.
• Develop and maintain safety & hygiene programs such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, and lead/asbestos management plans.
• Inspect and evaluate workplace environment, equipment, and practices in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and governmental regulations.
• Support and implement EHS training programs & assessments to ensure the required trainings are identified and conducted.
The Administrative Project Assistant will provide support to daily office operations within CTSI‘s New York City office.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the creation and review of project reports, proposal and bid document creation for a variety of ongoing projects.
• Assist in project management through submitting governmental filings and insurance certification request
• Serves as an intermediary between other office staff, clients, laboratories, sub-contractors and CTSI‘s field staff.
• Perform other administrative tasks such as document processing, answering phones, taking memos, and other ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned.
• Assists in scheduling projects, meetings, and/or conferences as well as provide assistance to Senior Project Executives.
• Provide support in updating and maintaining records and data
• Assist in the resolution of IT issues that arise within the office.
• Assist with invoicing, accounts payable and receivable issues.